Sussex - Vicinage 10
Directions to Sussex County Courthouse
43-47 High Street
Newton, NJ 07860
From Northern N.J.:
From the Shore Area:
- From I-80, take Exit 25 to Route 206 North; from
I-287, use Exit 18B to Route 206.
- Follow road signs for Route 206, which turns onto
Main St. approaching downtown Newton.
- Take Main St. to the end. Turn left onto Spring
St. (there is a small park on the left).
- From Spring St., turn left onto High St. Judicial
Center is at 43-47 High St., on the right.
From Southwestern N.J.:
- Take the Garden State Parkway to Exit 127 to I-287
- From I-287, take Exit 18B to Route 206 North.
Proceed as in Step 2 From Northern N.J.
- Take the N.J. Turnpike North to Exit 10 to I-287
- From I-287 North, take Exit 18B to Route 206
North. Proceed as in Step 2 From Northern N.J.
Parking for Sussex County Court
Parking is available at the County Parking Deck.
There is also a small public parking lot (metered parking) on Main St. just
south of Park Pl.